Friday, May 31, 2013

Twenty ways in 20 days...

Pin It
 photo 20_zps8d043ea9.jpg

Saying goodbye to May...What a month it has been...Definitely not going to miss it! I can't say June will necessarily be better but, at least, this time we are more prepared. I think...My emotions have been all over the place, and not just from my thyroid issues :) So June is the month to do something about making life happier!

Many of you decided to join me in "Twenty ways in 20 days" challenge. I'm so happy that you are here :) The challenge starts on Monday, June 3rd. For the whole month (minus the weekends) I want to work on twenty happiness-boosting things. If you want to join me, there is still time. In fact, it's never too late :)

I'm not going to share my list with you today for two reasons: first, we all will have different things that make us feel better. It doesn't have to be all uplifting or inspiring. Seriously, if a clean closet makes you feel better, you can clean twenty closets, one per day ( if you have that many. Or you can squueze in a couple of bathrooms in the midst...). I don't want you to have my things on your list, I want you to have yours :) And my list will be one crazy mix anyway :).

Second is...well, I'm still working on my list :) Mostly, it's done. But I still have a few days and ideas I'm thinking about....That's why it's not too late to join me :)

Just think about how you want to improve your life and what you want to achieve...\
what matters to you. And then come and share with all of us. Because I can't wait to see what you are up to :) Let's all make this month just a little happier...

15 comments:

  1. What a great idea - I could really do with this at the moment. May has been a tough month in a lot of ways here too. :( XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry!!Let's all hope for a better June!!

      Delete
  2. Ugh I forgot about this! LOL never posted I wanted to join but YES .........running off to make my list!

    Your family is in my thoughts, onward to bright and happy times full of joy, love and abundance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words!! And I'm so happy you decided to join!

      Delete
  3. Oooo... I like this idea! Having my own stressful May, I must of missed this earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let's try to make our June a little less stressful together :)

      Delete
  4. Love it, Lena.. :) I'm joining you! I need to work on my list as well and will post soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in too ! is a list necessary or can we choose to do what to do each day as we go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, no rules. Do whatever works for you. It's about having a happier month, right? :) Lists just always work for me because it helps me to look forward to upcoming things.

      Delete
  6. A very good idea. I try to do this most days, but sometimes forget. This is a good way to get into the habit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can make a habit :) I think, most of the time I just have so much going on that I just don't have time for myself. Or, should I say, don't prioritize to make time for myself :)

      Delete
  7. This is such a great idea, Lena! I love that you are staying positive and encouraging your readers to do so as well. :)

    Julie @ This Gal Cooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...